- Go RE! Good to Outstanding event on 10th March 2014
- Successful strategies for promoting success for more advanced EAL pupils in secondary schools...
- EAL Academy Governors training session - Spring term event on 11th March 2014
- EAL Academy -Successful strategies for supporting pupils new to English in your classroom -...
- Development Programme for Mentors of NQTs Day 3 event on 13th March 2014
- PLP Full Partnership Mtg Spring 2:: event on 13th March 2014
- Teaching Reading and Phonics effectively: Reception to Year 4 - an Education Improvement Company...
- Improving teaching and learning in your school - an Education Improvement Company Course event...
- Meeting Points: Musical Inclusion project event on 17th March 2014
- Enhancing leadership for the future : 3 day course with Andy Hind ES4S - Day 2 event on 18th...
Welcome to the Peterborough Learning Partnership
Peterborough Learning Partnership Community Interest Company
Company Number: 8804195
Peterborough Learning Partnership CIC is committed to developing communities that create successful learning and leadership, confident individuals and responsible citizens.
Breaking news: PLP CIC member schools have made a total saving of over £85000 on the total CPD budget during the financial year 2013-14. On average, a saving of just over £1800 per school.
News: Welcome to Stilton Primary School (Cambs), Welbourne Primary School (Peterborough) and Alderman Jacobs Academy (Cambs) who joined PLP CIC in February.
'Investing in professional development is not a cost, it's an investment' Sir Ken Robinson, 2013
NEW: NEW PRIMARY CURRICULUM CPD COMING DURING SUMMER TERM 2014
Our partners work together to develop and offer schools, learners and the wider community a wide and exciting range of CPD opportunities, events for children and high-profile conferences throughout the year - you can find out more when you explore the 'forthcoming events' listings for details.
We are committed to supporting schools in their school improvement journey - wherever they are on it.
If you are interested in joining the partnership then please contact us via:
We are continually developing our offer for schools, teachers and learners - if you have any thoughts as to how we can develop further please get in touch via our email account.
Any links in the menu or page that have a pink asterisk(*) next to them have been recently updated by PLP CIC.
PLP CIC are proud to be working in partnership with many organisations; though do not in any way recommend or endorse associate partner organisations who are listed or mentioned on this website.