- PETERBOROUGH LA: Assessing Pupils' Progress (APP) Reading Moderation Teacher CPD and Events...
- Milling and breadmaking at Sacrewell Water Mill Student Events event on 25th May 2013
- Peterborough Green Festival - PECT Student Events event on 25th May 2013
- I'm a Bronze Age Person, Get Me Out of Here! at Flag Fen Student Events event on 28th May 2013
- Clay and Clare Student Events event on 29th May 2013
- Perfect Puppets Student Events event on 30th May 2013
- Anthony Reddy - Mathematics CPD Day Teacher CPD and Events event on 3rd June 2013
- PETERBOROUGH LA: Mathematics Subject Leader Workshops Teacher CPD and Events event on 4th June 2013
- TeachMeet Peterborough EAL Teacher CPD and Events event on 5th June 2013
- Music and the Deaf workshops for young people - National Deaf Orchestra Teacher CPD and Events...
A fantastic day hosted by The Voyager School. Over 80 delegates enjoyed a keynote from Mark Sims HMI, EAL National Lead Adviser followed by a selection of workshops from Cambs Ed, Islington and Peterborough schools.
Colleagues enjoyed a stunning piano recital from one of the Voyager students plus an exciting dance routine from a girls dance group during the lunch break.
The buzz throughout and at the end of the conference was testament to the high quality of the inputs. Colleagues were keen that there was another conference in the Autumn term plus regular networking opportunities for EAL leads in schools to get together and share good practice, ideas and discuss issues.
The images below are from workshops, keynotes and presentations during the day.
Presentations from the workshop leaders will be added in due course.
Click on a document to download.
Click on an image to view a larger version.