- The Heritage Conference Teacher CPD and Events event on 21st May 2013
- PETERBOROUGH LA: Better Reading Partnership - Day 3 Teacher CPD and Events event on 21st May 2013
- PETERBOROUGH LA: Assessing Pupils' Progress (APP) Reading Moderation Teacher CPD and Events...
- Milling and breadmaking at Sacrewell Water Mill Student Events event on 25th May 2013
- Peterborough Green Festival - PECT Student Events event on 25th May 2013
- I'm a Bronze Age Person, Get Me Out of Here! at Flag Fen Student Events event on 28th May 2013
- Clay and Clare Student Events event on 29th May 2013
- Perfect Puppets Student Events event on 30th May 2013
- Anthony Reddy - Mathematics CPD Day Teacher CPD and Events event on 3rd June 2013
- PETERBOROUGH LA: Mathematics Subject Leader Workshops Teacher CPD and Events event on 4th June 2013
Behaviours for Learning
One of the core strands for the Peterborough Learning Partnership focuses on Behaviours for Learning. This strand focuses on the conditions needed for effective learning.
Explore the forthcoming events for the CPD offer through Behaviours for Learning.
Download the PLP Subscription Guidance to explore the benefits within Behaviours for Learning.
Strand Facilitator - Jenny Hannam, Head at Parnwell Primary School, Peterborough
Rachel Simmons -
John Clare Primary School
Steve Cox - Head at St Augustine's Primary School
Kay Corley - Head at Alderman Jacobs Academy, Cambsl
Sarah Levy - Head at Old Fletton Primary School
Christine Moss - Head at Northborough Primary School
Nikki Lamond - Head at Braybrook Primary School
Claire Everton - Deputy Head at St Thomas More Catholic Primary School
Claire George - Head of PRU, Peterborough LA
Alison Smith, Head at Brewster Avenue Primary School
J Stainsby - Deputy Head at Eyrescroft Primary School
Jackii Crockett - Head at Duke of Bedford Primary School
Mary Foreman, Chair of PLP
Iain Simper, PLP Manager
Social Emotional Aspects of Learning downloadable materials now available:
Interesting links...click on the name to find out more...
Why do people succeed? Is it because they're smart? Or are they just lucky? Neither. Analyst Richard St. John condenses years of interviews into an unmissable 3-minute slideshow on the real secrets of success
How we learn - full of stimulating and engaging videos from TED on how we learn.