Leading Depth and Mastery - Greater Depth in Greater Depth
- 1st May 2018
- Early Years, Primary
Course: Greater Depth in Greater Depth
Date: 1st May 2018
Course LeaderAlex Bedford
Do we provide opportunities for thinking at depth?
- What are the four corners of depth in reading, writing and mathematics?
- What are the best teaching methods for greater depth?
- How can we craft rich, sophisticated non-standard and non-routine problems and challenges?
- How do we create the right conditions and mindsets for learner resilience?(one of the biggest barriers to greater depth)
You will need to bring a range of work, including examples of: Reading, writing, maths, science and a foundation subject.
Non PLP Delegate£200
About Alex Bedford
With over 20 years experience in education, Alex has worked in a wide range of schools and settings including as a Teacher across the primary phase, a Head Teacher and as a Leading Adviser for school improvement. Alex joined Chris Quigley Education as an Associate Consultant in January
- Having successfully worked with Chris’ wide range of publications over many years, Alex now champions the school improvement documents produced by Chris Quigley.