- The Heritage Conference Teacher CPD and Events event on 21st May 2013
- PETERBOROUGH LA: Better Reading Partnership - Day 3 Teacher CPD and Events event on 21st May 2013
- PETERBOROUGH LA: Assessing Pupils' Progress (APP) Reading Moderation Teacher CPD and Events...
- Milling and breadmaking at Sacrewell Water Mill Student Events event on 25th May 2013
- Peterborough Green Festival - PECT Student Events event on 25th May 2013
- I'm a Bronze Age Person, Get Me Out of Here! at Flag Fen Student Events event on 28th May 2013
- Clay and Clare Student Events event on 29th May 2013
- Perfect Puppets Student Events event on 30th May 2013
- Anthony Reddy - Mathematics CPD Day Teacher CPD and Events event on 3rd June 2013
- PETERBOROUGH LA: Mathematics Subject Leader Workshops Teacher CPD and Events event on 4th June 2013
Starting Out - Session 1 of a series of professional development sessions for NQTs and NQT+1s in the Peterborough Learning Partnership
September 19th 2012 09:00 • KingsGate Community Church Conference Centre • Spaces
Starting out is a professional developmentprogramme, specifically designed for
NQTs, and consists of six individualsessions. Each sessionfocuses on a discreet aspect of teaching and learning.
Starting out looks to support newly qualified teachers in developingeffective classroom practice where the emphasisis on how individuals can offer effective learning experiences for every young learner. Each individual day seeks toexplore a key dimension within teaching and learning and looks to develop delegates` classroom practice across all phases.Starting out seeks to deepen delegates understanding around the principles of effective learning whilst offering a range of practicalideas and strategies for use in any classroom. Throughouteach day, delegates will be introduced to a range of learning tools and supportedin considering how these might be developed withintheir own professional practice.
PLP Schools - £75 per delegate per session Non-PLP Schools - £150 per delegate per session
This event is provided by Andy Hind, Education Support for Schools. Click here to read reviews and more information about this provider.
Click on a document to download.