- The Heritage Conference Teacher CPD and Events event on 21st May 2013
- PETERBOROUGH LA: Better Reading Partnership - Day 3 Teacher CPD and Events event on 21st May 2013
- PETERBOROUGH LA: Assessing Pupils' Progress (APP) Reading Moderation Teacher CPD and Events...
- Milling and breadmaking at Sacrewell Water Mill Student Events event on 25th May 2013
- Peterborough Green Festival - PECT Student Events event on 25th May 2013
- I'm a Bronze Age Person, Get Me Out of Here! at Flag Fen Student Events event on 28th May 2013
- Clay and Clare Student Events event on 29th May 2013
- Perfect Puppets Student Events event on 30th May 2013
- Anthony Reddy - Mathematics CPD Day Teacher CPD and Events event on 3rd June 2013
- PETERBOROUGH LA: Mathematics Subject Leader Workshops Teacher CPD and Events event on 4th June 2013
Leadership for Learning
One of the core strands for the Peterborough Learning Partnership. The strand focuses on schools developing leadership for learning through high quality CPD for staff and high-profile conferences throughout the year.
Explore the forthcoming events for the CPD offer through Leadership for Learning.
Download the PLP Subscriber Guidance to explore all of the benefits within Leadership for Learning.
Strand Facilitator - TBC
Strand Members :
Ben Wilding -
Head at Werrington Primary School
Anne Byrne - Head at Hampton Vale Primary School
Tim Smith - Head at Beeches Primary School
Brian White - Head at Longthorpe Primary School
Lorraine Mann - Head at Newark Hill Primary School
Lindsay Masters - Head of CPD, Voyager School
Stuart Wainwright - Head at Barnack Primary School
Emma Heanes - Assistant Head at Discovery Primary School
Deputy Headteacher from Braybrook Primary School
Andy Lyons - Head at Hampton Hargate Primary School
Kate Trethewy, Head at Abbotsmede Primary School
Mary Foreman, Chair of PLP
Iain Simper, PLP Manager
Plus a member of staff from St Thomas More Primary School and Gunthorpe Primary School
Interesting links...click the names to find out more...
Patrick Awuah makes the case that a liberal arts education is critical to forming true leaders
Leadership doesn't have a user's manual, but Fields Wicker-Miurin says stories of remarkable, local leaders are the next best thing. At a TED salon in London, she shares three.
An orchestra conductor faces the ultimate leadership challenge: creating perfect harmony without saying a word. In this charming talk, Itay Talgam demonstrates the unique styles of six great 20th-century conductors, illustrating crucial lessons for all leaders