- The Heritage Conference Teacher CPD and Events event on 21st May 2013
- PETERBOROUGH LA: Better Reading Partnership - Day 3 Teacher CPD and Events event on 21st May 2013
- PETERBOROUGH LA: Assessing Pupils' Progress (APP) Reading Moderation Teacher CPD and Events...
- Milling and breadmaking at Sacrewell Water Mill Student Events event on 25th May 2013
- Peterborough Green Festival - PECT Student Events event on 25th May 2013
- I'm a Bronze Age Person, Get Me Out of Here! at Flag Fen Student Events event on 28th May 2013
- Clay and Clare Student Events event on 29th May 2013
- Perfect Puppets Student Events event on 30th May 2013
- Anthony Reddy - Mathematics CPD Day Teacher CPD and Events event on 3rd June 2013
- PETERBOROUGH LA: Mathematics Subject Leader Workshops Teacher CPD and Events event on 4th June 2013
Cultures & Communities for Learning (from September 2012)
One of the core strands for the Peterborough Learning Partnership focuses on Culture and Communities for Learning. This strand focuses on the learning across the city. How can schools work even more effectively with non-school education sites. There is also a focus in this strand on the development of the music education hub, and a focus on the arts in Peterborough.
Many of our associate partners will sit within this strand as we look to develop a learning culture in Peterborough, on the journey to becoming a learning city.
Explore the forthcoming events for the CPD offer through Cultures and Communities for Learning.
Download the PLP Subscription Guidance to explore the benefits within Cultures and Communities for Learning.
Strand Facilitator - TBC
Susie Hall, Vice Chair PLP
Lyndsay Masters, The Voyager School, Peterborough
Heather Walton, Vivacity
Mary Foreman, Chair of PLP
Iain Simper, PLP Manager