Who we are
Peterborough Learning Partnership is committed to developing communities that create successful learning and leadership, confident individuals and responsible citizens.
We will provide benefit to all children and young people by developing, delivering, commissioning and evaluating a wide range of learning and development opportunities for school, supporting all members and partners in raising aspirations and standards, creating better outcomes for all.
We use the the DfE Teacher Development Standards as basis for decisions on programming our courses and as such look at the following when determining which courses the Peterborough Learning Partnership choose to run.
- Professional development should have a focus on improving and evaluating pupil outcomes.
- Professional development should be underpinned by robust evidence and expertise.
- Professional development should include collaboration and expert challenge.
- Professional development programmes should be sustained over time. And all this is underpinned by, and requires that:
- Professional development must be prioritised by school leadership.
The Partnership currently consists of 48 schools spread across Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire. All our schools who are members of the Peterborough Learning Partnership will benefit from effective support to improve learning outcomes for pupils and continued professional development of teachers.
All schools who are a member of the Peterborough Learning Partnership benefit from effective support to improve learning outcomes for pupils and continued professional development of teachers.
We achieve this by…
- Continued provision of strategic & considered high quality, high impact reduced cost CPD programmes reflecting and responding to schools’ needs, local and national trends.
- Providing access to a wide range of associate partner organisations. Please see our membership page for more information.
- Increasing engagement with Teacher Development Trust and DfE making best use of the Standard for Teachers’ Professional Development
- Hosting and managing the Peterborough Children’s University: members will access at half the price of non-members
We invite schools to contact us to explore membership and the most current offer.
Would you like to know more about the Peterborough Learning Partnership? Read about the Past, Present and future of PLP here.